Turkey Visa Online Eligibility
- Bahraini nationals are eligible to for Turkey eVisa
- Bahrain was a founding country of the Turkey eVisa travel authorization
- Bahraini citizens only require a valid email and Debit/Credit card to apply for Turkey eVisa
Other Turkey e-Visa Requirements
- Bahraini citizens can stay for upto 30 Days on Turkey e-Visa
- Ensure Bahraini Passport is valid for at least six months after your date of departure
- You can arrive by land, sea or air using Turkey Electronic Visa
- Turkey e-Visa is valid for short tourist, business or transit visits
Turkey Visa from Bahrain
This Electronic Turkey Visa is being implemented to allow visitors to easily obtain their visas online. The Turkey eVisa program was launched in 2013 by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey.
It is a mandatory requirement for Bahraini citizens to apply for a Turkey e-Visa (Turkey Visa Online) to enter Turkey for visits upto 30 Days for tourism/recreation, business or transit. Turkey Visa from Bahrain is non-optional and a mandatory requirement for all Bahraini nationals visiting Turkey for short stays. The Turkey eVisa holders passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond the departure date, that is the date when you leave Turkey.
How to apply for Turkey Visa from Bahrain?
The Turkey Visa for Bahraini requires filling an Turkey e-Visa Application Form that can be finished in around (5) minutes. Turkey Visa Application Form requires applicants to enter information on their passport page, personal details including parents’ names, their address details and email address.
Bahraini citizens can apply and complete e-Visa on this website on this website and receive the Turkey Online Visa by email. The Turkey e-Visa application process is minimal for the Bahraini citizens. The basic requirements include having an Email Id and a Credit or Debit card valid for international payments, like a VISA or MasterCard.
After payment of Turkey e-Visa application fees, the application processing begins. Turkey Online Visa Online is sent via email. Bahraini citizens will receive Turkey e-Visa in PDF format via email, after they have completed the e-Visa application form with the required information and once the payment has been processed. In very rare circumstance, if additional documentation is required, the the applicant will be contact prior to approval of Turkey eVisa.
Requirements of Turkey Visa for Bahraini nationals
Turkey e-Visa requirements are minimal, however it is a good idea to be familiar with them before you apply. To visit Turkey, Bahraini nationals require an Ordinary Passport to be eligible for Turkey eVisa. Diplomatic, Emergency or Refugee passport holders are not eligible to apply for Turkey e-Visa and must instead apply for Turkey Visa at nearest Turkish Embassy or Consulate. Bahraini citizens who have dual citizenship need to ensure that they apply for e-Visa with the same passport that they will use to travel to Turkey. Turkey e-Visa is electronically associated with the passport that was mentioned at the time of application. It is not required to print the e-Visa PDF or furnish any other travel authorization at the Turkey airport, as the Turkey Electronic Visa is connected online with the Passport in the Turkey Immigration system.
Applicants will also need a valid Credit or Debit card that is enabled for International payments to pay for the Turkey Online Visa. Bahraini citizens also need to have a valid email address, to receive the Turkey eVisa in their inbox. The information on your Turkey Visa must match the information on your passport completely, otherwise you will need to apply for a new Turkey eVisa.
How long can Bahraini citizens stay on Turkey Visa?
Departure date for Bahraini citizen should be inside 30 Days of arrival. Bahraini citizens must obtain a Turkey Online Visa (Turkey eVisa) even for a short duration of 1 day up to 30 Days. If the Bahraini citizens intend to stay for a longer duration, then they should apply for a appropriate Turkey Visa depending on their circumstances. Turkey e-Visa is only valid for purpose of tourism or business. If you need to study or work in Turkey you must apply for a regular or Sticker visa at your nearly Turkish Embassy or Consulate.
What is Turkey Visa Online validity for Bahraini citizens
While Turkey e-Visa is valid for a duration of 180 days, Bahraini citizens can stay for upto 30 Days within the 180 day period. Turkey e-Visa is a Single Entry visa for Bahraini citizens.
You can find answers to more Frequently Asked Questions about Turkey Visa Online (or Turkey e-Visa).
List of interesting things to do for Bahraini citizens while visiting Turkey
- Cruising on a yacht to Bodrum and Fethiye
- Greco-Roman ruins at Pergamum
- Experience the stunning aerial views at Ölüdeniz
- Visit Fethiye, Turkey's most famous beach
- Visit bustling Mediterranean hub at Antalya
- Visit the magnificient swathes of sand at Patara
- Suluklugol, a fantastic lake on the heart of a fault line
- Büyükada the island paradise at Adalar, Turkey
- Kaiser Wilhelm Fountain, Istanbul
- Lycian Tomb Uçagiz, a mysterio, us ancient cemetery with Roman sarcophagi and Lycian inscriptions
- Climb a steep hill in 90 seconds on the second-oldest urban subway in the world, Tünel
Bahraini Embassy in Turkey
Please apply for a Turkey e-Visa 72 hours in advance of your flight.