Turkey Visa Online Eligibility
- Grenadian nationals are eligible to for Turkey eVisa
- Grenada was a founding country of the Turkey eVisa travel authorization
- Grenadian citizens only require a valid email and Debit/Credit card to apply for Turkey eVisa
Other Turkey e-Visa Requirements
- Grenadian citizens can stay for upto 90 Days on Turkey e-Visa
- Ensure Grenadian Passport is valid for at least six months after your date of departure
- You can arrive by land, sea or air using Turkey Electronic Visa
- Turkey e-Visa is valid for short tourist, business or transit visits
Turkey Visa from Grenada
This Electronic Turkey Visa is being implemented to allow visitors to easily obtain their visas online. The Turkey eVisa program was launched in 2013 by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey.
It is a mandatory requirement for Grenadian citizens to apply for a Turkey e-Visa (Turkey Visa Online) to enter Turkey for visits upto 90 Days for tourism/recreation, business or transit. Turkey Visa from Grenada is non-optional and a mandatory requirement for all Grenadian nationals visiting Turkey for short stays. The Turkey eVisa holders passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond the departure date, that is the date when you leave Turkey.
How to apply for Turkey Visa from Grenada?
The Turkey Visa for Grenadian requires filling an Turkey e-Visa Application Form that can be finished in around (5) minutes. Turkey Visa Application Form requires applicants to enter information on their passport page, personal details including parents’ names, their address details and email address.
Grenadian citizens can apply and complete e-Visa on this website on this website and receive the Turkey Online Visa by email. The Turkey e-Visa application process is minimal for the Grenadian citizens. The basic requirements include having an Email Id and a Credit or Debit card valid for international payments, like a VISA or MasterCard.
After payment of Turkey e-Visa application fees, the application processing begins. Turkey Online Visa Online is sent via email. Grenadian citizens will receive Turkey e-Visa in PDF format via email, after they have completed the e-Visa application form with the required information and once the payment has been processed. In very rare circumstance, if additional documentation is required, the the applicant will be contact prior to approval of Turkey eVisa.
Requirements of Turkey Visa for Grenadian nationals
Turkey e-Visa requirements are minimal, however it is a good idea to be familiar with them before you apply. To visit Turkey, Grenadian nationals require an Ordinary Passport to be eligible for Turkey eVisa. Diplomatic, Emergency or Refugee passport holders are not eligible to apply for Turkey e-Visa and must instead apply for Turkey Visa at nearest Turkish Embassy or Consulate. Grenadian citizens who have dual citizenship need to ensure that they apply for e-Visa with the same passport that they will use to travel to Turkey. Turkey e-Visa is electronically associated with the passport that was mentioned at the time of application. It is not required to print the e-Visa PDF or furnish any other travel authorization at the Turkey airport, as the Turkey Electronic Visa is connected online with the Passport in the Turkey Immigration system.
Applicants will also need a valid Credit or Debit card that is enabled for International payments to pay for the Turkey Online Visa. Grenadian citizens also need to have a valid email address, to receive the Turkey eVisa in their inbox. The information on your Turkey Visa must match the information on your passport completely, otherwise you will need to apply for a new Turkey eVisa.
How long can Grenadian citizens stay on Turkey Visa?
Departure date for Grenadian citizen should be inside 90 Days of arrival. Grenadian citizens must obtain a Turkey Online Visa (Turkey eVisa) even for a short duration of 1 day up to 90 Days. If the Grenadian citizens intend to stay for a longer duration, then they should apply for a appropriate Turkey Visa depending on their circumstances. Turkey e-Visa is only valid for purpose of tourism or business. If you need to study or work in Turkey you must apply for a regular or Sticker visa at your nearly Turkish Embassy or Consulate.
What is Turkey Visa Online validity for Grenadian citizens
While Turkey e-Visa is valid for a duration of 180 days, Grenadian citizens can stay for upto 90 Days within the 180 day period. Turkey e-Visa is a Multiple Entry visa for Grenadian citizens.
You can find answers to more Frequently Asked Questions about Turkey Visa Online (or Turkey e-Visa).
List of interesting things to do for Grenadian citizens while visiting Turkey
- Attend an Art Exhibit Under The Stars at Antalya Muzesi
- Spend quiet Evenings With Turkish Food at Harbour District
- Visit Multi-religious Shrine at House Of The Virgin Mary
- Dip in Clear Waters and walk in Clean Sands at Ilica Public Beach
- Take part in Hep Art Festivals at Rumeli Fortress
- Floral Art & Pretty Chandeliers at Rüstem Pasha Mosque
- Honor The Fallen at Tombs Of Osman
- Experience Overwhelming Architecture at Nusretiye Clock Tower
- Walk on Antalya’s Prized Possession Mermerli Beach
- Stay in Fancy Beach Hotels at Lara Beach
- Experience Turkey’s Best Attractions at Istanbul
Embassy of Grenada in Turkey
Please apply for a Turkey e-Visa 72 hours in advance of your flight.